10 January 2012

Jon Beauvais CRJ Major

As a senior, my goal is to receive my Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice & Criminology. I plan to graduate in spring 2012. My goal after acquiring my degree will be to work my way into the Federal Bureau of Investigations. It has been a dream of mine to work as an FBI Agent for a long time. I am highly motivated at the possibility of obtaining a job in the Bureau. Being an agent in the FBI will require much commitment and passion for my career. I know I can achieve these traits based on my time here at ASU. My studies in the Criminal Justice Program have have provided me with in-depth training as well as the technical and analytical skills to succeed. I think working in the field of Criminal Justice will help make me a better person and the world a safer place. I always want to feel like I'm making a difference in the work I do and this is what drives me to more challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment